Razor Wire Fence
Ultimate Intruder Deterrent for Perimeter Security
Razor wire fence can also be called concertina coil fence or concertina wire fence, it has been recognized as a very powerful device to object the unwanted entry of enemies or animals. Sharp blades and spiral structure can trap anyone who intends to go through or over the razor wire fence barrier. Razor barbed wire fence price is higher than barbed wire fence but more protective.
Different types of razor wire can be made into various protective forms of the razor wire fence. It is used as a temporary or permanent engineering facility. It can be placed directly on the ground to form an insurmountable safety barrier, or it can be combined with other fences to form stronger protective facilities.
As a result, razor wire fence has been widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, garden apartments, border posts, military fields, prisons, detention centers, government buildings and other security facilities in many countries.
What are the applications of razor wire fence?
- Concertina wire fencing or concertina coil fence is the most popular and widely used protective application.
- Many countries build long border walls with stretched concertina razor wires.
- The metal fence is covered with concertina coil as the outer wall of the prison, and no one could cross it.
- Concertina wire can also be quickly spread out on the road to create temporary mobile razor wire barriers.
- In order to prevent people from climbing over the fence, concertina razor wire can be placed on top of other fences or wall.
- Barbed tape– It looks like a barbed wire fence.
- Compared with the barbed wire fence, single line razor wire is more defensive and durable.
- It can be applied on the regular or Y shaped posts without any clips. Usually, three or more lines are needed for high-security applications.
Professional razor wire fence manufacturer provides you with the most optimal solutions to perimeter security.