PVC coated barbed wire
- Polymeric coating (Green RAL 6005).
- Inside wire: Galvanized wire.
- PVC coating thickness: 0.4 mm – 0.6 mm.
- Inside wire diameter: 1.6 mm – 3.5 mm.
- Outside wire diameter: 2.0 mm – 4.0 mm.
- Thorns wire diameter: 1.5 mm – 3.0 mm.
- Package: 50 m, 100 m, 250 m, 400 m/coil or 30-50 kg/coil.
Barbed wire is used for safety fences in livestock, private areas, industrial areas, warehouses or sensitive locations, as well as barriers for military fortifications. We can provide not only galvanized barbed wire but also PVC coated barbed wire for safety and protection.
PVC coated barbed wire is made of hot-dip galvanized wire or galvanized wire. First, the surface is coated with a layer of PVC material by a wrapping machine, and then it is spun and twisted.
Polyvinyl chloride coating refers to a wire covered with vinyl. The PVC layer not only has a positive effect on the strength and toughness of the material but also reduces the risk of rusting. It also reduces wear between layers during operation.
- Colors are optional: grass green, dark green, blue, yellow, orange, grey, etc.
According to our export experience and user’s usage, grass-green thorn rope is widely used.
Application of the PVC coated barbed wire
The combination of the barbed wire fence post and PVC coated barbed wire forms an environmentally friendly, economical and practical grassland border.
PVC coated barbed wire on top of the chain-link fence. The combination of dark green looks more beautiful and concealed.